Familiar with the home selling process? Benefit from our online listing services to get attention from brokers and agents. This is an excellent and the most effective marketing tool for real estate. You don’t have to pay the listing side of a commission.
The study conducted by The National Association of Realtors shows that 81% of the buyers buy their home through a real estate agent or broker. MLS-only service makes sure that no selling side commission is due. Trust us — you’ll get additional exposure from MLS. Call us today to schedule an appointment!
The online listing process includes:
- Take interior and exterior photos
- Collect all information, measurements, and get property details to enter into MLS
- Sign a listing contract (required by MLS)
- Market analysis
- Property inspection
- Listing period of up to six months
- Detailed listing on MLS, Realtor.com, WIHomes.com, and the Bi-State website
- Provide a real estate condition report
- Professional yard sign
- Lock box with a key to provide easy access to realtors
- Offer to purchase real estate condition report, counter offer (lead base paint addendum and addendum B if applicable).
There is a one-time administration fee of $350 prior to listing your property in the MLS. You also would have a minimum 2% co-broke commission to the selling realtor, provided your home is sold via MLS. If you sell your home without assistance from a realtor, you don’t pay commission. *If you opt for a full service listing within the duration of the MLS only listing contract, the $350 administration fee is credited.